libnet-z3950-zoom-perl and libnet-z3950-perl

Now that libyaz3-dev is in unstable (thanks to Vincent Danjean!) we
can finally build and upload libnet-z3950-zoom-perl again. I've been
polishing the package today a bit, and then I realized that
libnet-z3950-zoom-perl also includes files from
libnet-z3950-perl (Net::Z3950 was the "predecessor" of
Net::Z3950::ZOOM) -- at least usr/lib/perl5/Net/Z3950.pm

libnet-z3950-perl is in stable.

What I've done now is to prepare a transitional dummy package
according to http://wiki.debian.org/Renaming_a_Package, I just left
out the Provides because libnet-z3950-perl doesn't seem to have any
reverse dependencies. debian/TODO should remind us about removing the
package after lenny's release. - The PACKAGE variable in debian/rules
is changed, too.

I'm rather confident it should work this way, but I'd be glad if
someone could review these changes -- this renaming stuff tends to
twist my brain :)

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Roy Orbison