Re: weird Curses::Forms dependency

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:57:25 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> >It happens because Curses::Forms needs Curses::Widgets, which is found
> >both in bastille and libcurses-widgets-perl, but dh-make-perl somehow
> >settles for the first occurrence of Curses/Widgets.pm found in
> >bastille.
> Perhaps dh-make-perl could be improved to favor packages ending in
> "-perl".

I've just committed two changes:
* use apt-file's regexp search (until now foo/bar_Baz.pm was also
  found for when looking for Baz); if I read apt-file's changelog
  correctly (and my memory as an apt-file user doesn't deceive me)
  that needs at least apt-file 2.1.0
* sort the @search list before looping over it (the loop takes only
  the first match, that's how bastille came into the game): packages
  not ending in -perl are moved to the end of the list

Reviews appreciated.

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Texas Alexander: Levee camp moan