Re: libnet-z3950-zoom-perl and libnet-z3950-perl

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:44:10 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> What I've done now is to prepare a transitional dummy package
> according to http://wiki.debian.org/Renaming_a_Package, I just left
> out the Provides because libnet-z3950-perl doesn't seem to have any
> reverse dependencies. debian/TODO should remind us about removing the
> package after lenny's release. - The PACKAGE variable in debian/rules
> is changed, too.

I've just uploaded the package with the above changes, after Damyan
has reviewed it and agreed on the solution via IRC (thanks for
checking, Dam!).

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Rolling Stones: Pleaseme