Re: New comer...

Hi Edi,

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Edi Stojicevic
<estojicevic@debianworld.org> wrote:

>  I already did some pkgs in the past for my personal use but didnt have
>  time to pass all the tests to become a DD. So I'll probably need a
>  mentor to upload the packages for me.

Allow me to suggest you joining the group, where you'll find plenty of
advice and some DDs (now with two more™! :)) that will happily sponsor
your modules.

>  So I just started to play a little bit with dh-make-perl but there is a
>  couple of modules needed that apparently are not packaged yet :
>
>     * relative
>     * Curses::Forms
>     * RT::Client::REST
>
>  I would like to know where I could check if someone is working on them
>  and if not if I can do it ...

You should check the wnpp bug pages, to see if somebody is already
working on that. If not, you file a new ITP (intention to package) bug
to the wnpp package (so other people see that you're working on it)

--
Martín Ferrari