Re: Packaging libxml-feedpp-perl

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:31:16 +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:

> I'd be happy if anybody could have a quick look at my XML::FeedPP package
> and offer comments.  The package is a dh-make-perl generated package,
> edited a little bit.  No changes to upstream so far.
> http://fortytwo.ch/debian/libxml-feedpp-perl/

Looks good (and like a nice module).

The build-dependency on quilt and debian/patches.mk seem unnecessary
but probably they are preparations for fixing the manpage
problem?

debian/copyright could be converted to the new machine-readable
format.

> One lintian warning on the binary package:
> W: libxml-feedpp-perl: manpage-has-errors-from-man
> usr/share/man/man3/XML::FeedPP.3pm.gz  invalid option -wmac

I don't get this warning when running lintian against the .changes
file.

ObDisclaimer: If you want to share the reponsibility for the package
feel free to put it into the pkg-perl group's svn repository:
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Joint Venture: Streikpostenlied