Re: jifty::dbi

-=| Agostini yves, Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 10:47:42AM +0200 |=-
> Do you prefer some ITPs or this notes are enough ?

ITPs serve to avoid duplicated work. Please file them after checking if
there is already someone working on packaging these modules.

After this, please import the packages you work on in the group's
subversion repository. I've added you to the alioth project.

Some mandatory reading: group's policy[1] and subversion guide[2].

    [1] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/policy.html
    [2] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/subversion.html

> I will try to make the same think for Jifty. It will be longer.

The group is normally not interestedin packaging applications. That
said, if you look for co-maintainers, this list seems like the right
place for this.