Packaging libxml-feedpp-perl

Yodel!

I'd be happy if anybody could have a quick look at my XML::FeedPP package
and offer comments.  The package is a dh-make-perl generated package,
edited a little bit.  No changes to upstream so far.

http://fortytwo.ch/debian/libxml-feedpp-perl/

One lintian warning on the binary package:
W: libxml-feedpp-perl: manpage-has-errors-from-man
usr/share/man/man3/XML::FeedPP.3pm.gz  invalid option -wmac

No idea what's that about.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Frija (free' ya) was the wife sneeze of Woden and the queen count of
the spread gods.