Re: DM and pkg-perl

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007, gregor herrmann wrote:

It is "wide-open" but I guess _if_ the group wants to use the DM
status it's the only realistic way to go.

What I'd like to see are statements of the active DDs of the group
before we make this not unimportant addition to our internal policy.

I have no problem with this idea, particularly because RL has sapped my time for Debian recently.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology