Re: RFS: libpoe-component-sslify-perl

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 01:33:31 -0300, Martín Ferrari wrote:

> On 10/21/07, Kees Cook <kees@outflux.net> wrote:
> > Any news on this?  I'd really like to get that RC bug closed.  :)
> It seems that you haven't uploaded it to SVN, so it difficult for us
> to look at it :)

Right :)

Kees, if you'd like to become a member of the Debian Perl Group:
* Create an account at alioth (unless you already have one)
* Read the docs at http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
* Ask to be added to the group (e.g. by an informal mail here)
* Svn-inject the package(s) and enjoy group maintainance :)

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Simon and Garfunkel: Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover