Re: Various documentation updates

"Martín Ferrari" <martin.ferrari@gmail.com> writes:
> On Dec 26, 2007 10:36 PM, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:

>> I've added an expanded version of my uploading how-to (in a previous mail
>> message) to the web site at:
>>
>>     http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/howto/upload.html
>>

> I was just looking at that and noticed that you don't do
> svn-upgrade... How do you manage to keep the upstream branches
> up-to-date?

This document only covers uploading something that's already in the
repository, not making changes like upgrading.  The subversion guide
already covers that.  I should probably make that clearer.

It was intended primarily as an explanation of how to handle uploads of
packages prepared by non-DDs, such as the recent request to go through our
upload backlog.