Various documentation updates

I've added an expanded version of my uploading how-to (in a previous mail
message) to the web site at:

    http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/howto/upload.html

I also added a new howto directory and added that directory to the list of
directories that the update-website script will convert *.pod files in.
Hopefully over time we'll accumulate several.  :)

Also, I went out on a limb a bit, since it's in Subversion and we live in
the wiki age and all, and made some updates to subversion.pod and
quilt.pod:

* Added a Tips and tricks section to quilt.pod documenting how to get
  cleaner diffs and unified patch reject files.  I also mentioned
  ~/.quiltrc as an alternative to setting environment variables.

* Modified subversion.pod to remove the explicit user@ string from all the
  URLs and instead added a section explaining how to configure ssh to
  handle that for you.  Using the qualified URLs breaks svn-buildpackage
  --svn-tag since it thinks that the trunk URL and the tag URL are in
  different repositories now that we use Subversion properties to set the
  URLs.  I also mentioned ssh in the tools that are used as part of the
  process.

If I overstepped by making those modifications, please let me know, and
I'll be glad to revert.