Re: New perl-apps group

Martín Ferrari dijo [Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 06:14:09PM -0300]:
> On Dec 19, 2007 3:48 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
>
> > Anyway: The pkg-perl group works IMHO in great part because there is
> > so much common ground between our packages. But making a group for
> > Perl applications in general makes as much sense to me as making a
> > group for Gtk applications in general.
>
> Gunnar, I share all your views; but I think that group maintenance is
> something that benefits Debian as a whole. It could be that your group
> maintains only perl cgi apps, or only mod_perl apps, or whatever the
> preferred scope is. But it seems that it works much better if you work
> in teams...

I will not deny that - not at all. I am strongly for group
maintenance... But maybe a bit more specific than just an
"applications made in Perl" group.

Anyway, it's a point of view, and as such, ignorable if needed ;-)

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23