Re: New perl-apps group

On Dec 19, 2007 3:48 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:

> Anyway: The pkg-perl group works IMHO in great part because there is
> so much common ground between our packages. But making a group for
> Perl applications in general makes as much sense to me as making a
> group for Gtk applications in general.

Gunnar, I share all your views; but I think that group maintenance is
something that benefits Debian as a whole. It could be that your group
maintains only perl cgi apps, or only mod_perl apps, or whatever the
preferred scope is. But it seems that it works much better if you work
in teams...

--
Martín Ferrari