Re: RFC libapp-control-perl

    Damyan> Since I am quite new to new format, and since this is a
    Damyan> NEW package, I'd like to ask the other members whether the
    Damyan> "AUTHOR" section is still necessary.

Discussion with/between Damyan and Tincho on #debian-perl pretty much
convinced me that policy 12.5 requires debian/copyright to list all
authors, not just copyright holders. Since
http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat does really address
this (perhaps on purpose, I don't know), I decided to follow
libdbix-searchbuilder-perl and list upstream authors at the top, in
pseudo-rfc822 style.  This is slightly redundant in cases (like this)
where authors=copyright holders, but probably better to be explicit.

Any more comments on

   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-perl/trunk/libapp-control-perl/debian/copyright

?

Do people like the "created with dh-make-perl" boilerplate (that I
deleted)?

David