Re: dh-make-perl error: Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///)

-=| Jeremiah Foster,  6.08.2007 00:29 |=-
> I am trying to adopt libcdk-perl. When trying to build the package with
> dh-make-perl I get the error that dh-make-perl "Cannot find a
> description for the package: use the --desc switch"

Since you are adopting, isn't it better to base your package on the one
already present in the archive? Re-creating it from scratch looks like
double-work to me. Of course, there may be reasons for this too.