Re: New packages added to the repository

-=| Martín Ferrari,  6.08.2007 00:44 |=-
> As suggested by Damyan, I have just uploaded my perl packages to the
> debian-perl repository, to make them group-maintained. Those are:
>
> libgd-barcode-perl
> libipc-shareable-perl
> libmail-verp-perl
>
> I have already modified copyright and control files, and for mail-verp
> there is a new upstream release; it can be uploaded now if somebody
> feels like sponsoring.

That's me :)

Few glitches, though. It would be nice if you can fix them before the
upload:

* any reason to use debhelper 4? If not, please bump to 5

* debian/copyright:
 - disagreement with Verp.pm on two points - years of copyright and
   license text. Please copy verbatim licensing terms from Verp.pm into
   debian/copyright.
 - you state "packaging is GPL, see above", but there is no mention
   of GPL "above". This is reported as lintian error

* clean target ignores make errors, lintian warning

As you see, nothing terribly serious. Correct these and I'll upload.