Re: libmail-spf-query-perl tests failing

Stephen Quinney wrote:
On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 06:13:02PM +0000, Julian Mehnle wrote:

This is weird.  All the tests succeed on every machine I have tried to
build the package on (3 different Debian/testing machines).

You can make 'make test' non-critical.

I would rather not ignore failing tests.  (Yes, failed tests were being
ignored with previous versions of libmail-spf-query-perl, but this is not
what upstream intended.)

[ stuff snipped ]

I know this isn't really your problem, but I don't really have a lot of
options, given that the package tests fine on all of my machines. :-(

My first thought would be, have you tried building this package in a
chroot (using something like pbuilder)? If so you should find that any
tests which depend on having a network connection present typically
fail. Although pure-perl packages don't go to the Debian build system
it is always good to ensure that the package will build in a chroot.

Does not help. Log included.

  eloy
--

       jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej