Re: libmail-spf-query-perl tests failing

Krzysztof Krzyzaniak wrote:
> Ok, I've founded. DNS server we use in office doesn't support queries
> for TXT records (I think). On home laptop everything works ok. So I will
> upload from laptop.

Thanks for doing the upload.  Since the few failing tests only fail on
_some_ machines, apparently depending on the DNS setup, I think it was ok
to upload the package as-is.

However, I don't think your office DNS server doesn't support TXT queries
at all, because most of the tests _did_ succeed, and _all_ of the tests do
perform TXT queries.  There is probably just a minor incompatibility with
your office DNS server.

In any case thanks for uploading the package,
Julian.