Re: Strange behaviour while building the libcvs-perl package

Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net> writes:

>> Other than that... Well, it looks fine. Otavio's building problems
>> should be clarified, yes, but other than that, the module is ready.
>>
> In the meantime it would be useful if someone else could try to build
> the libcvs-perl on a sid machine -- We need some more feedback in order
> to know if it builds fine.

Yes. The error is related to locale setting. If I change it to C, it
works well.

Now I think we need to identify where is the problem. On the test
routine that expect an answer in English or on IO.pm module that has a
problem to handle other locales.

Someone have any idea?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R