Re: libdbd-sqlite-perl and libdbd-sqlite2-perl

On 03/22/2005 02:28 PM, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
 [...]
 I think it would be wise to ask for libdbd-sqlite-perl to be removed
 from testing and leave it in unstable for a while to give people the
 chance to upgrade.  This means the affected packages need to migrate to
 libdbd-sqlite2-perl or libdbd-sqlite3-perl, the later being
 preferrable but not mandatory.

 All that said, this *needs* to happen before sarge gets released,
 whenever higher spirits decide for that to happen.

 Comments?

I've adjusted popfile to use libdbd-sqlite2-perl and everything seems to work ok. Please mail me again when you upload this to unstable.

Thanks for taking care of this bug!

K.

--
Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>      .''`.
Buenos Aires, Argentina                : :ø :   Debian GNU/Linux