Re: RFS: libimage-rsvg-perl (#2)

Joachim Breitner escreveu isso aí:
> Hi,
>
> oops. I though I thought there _was_ a reply (otherwise, I'd care the
> last time), but since Antonio said there was none, I did not check.

[...]

> Am Mittwoch, den 09.03.2005, 11:36 -0600 schrieb Gunnar Wolf:
> > Antonio S. de A. Terceiro dijo [Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 09:31:36AM -0300]:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > This is RFS #2 for libimage-rsvg-perl.
> > > (...)
> > > Could someone at least look at the package? ;-)
> >
> > Please check the lists where you posted to for replies :)

Hey, I'm really sorry! After you wrote, I went double-check and
discovered that for some weird reason, my POP server kept those messages
and didn't get them. I'll try do discover why it did happen. :-(

But sure I'll consider the replies. I'll have news soon.

Sorry again.

--
Antonio S. de A. Terceiro <asaterceiro@inf.ufrgs.br>
http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~asaterceiro