Re: RFS: libimage-rsvg-perl (#2)

Hi,

oops. I though I thought there _was_ a reply (otherwise, I'd care the
last time), but since Antonio said there was none, I did not check.

Well, of course Gunnar's suggestions are right. You (Antonio) should
consider them. I can make another upload (-2) with these if you want, or
you wait for the next upload, since the changes are not really relevant
for the binary package.

Sorry, Gunnar.

Joachim

--