Proper procedure for adding new perl packages

Hello:

I have a number of perl packages that I have been maintaining for my private archive. I would like to add them to the Debian perl group site but I am not sure about the procedure and how this should interface with the Debian ITP system.

I imagine the process flow might look something like this but I am not sure about the role of the "Modules to Package" and "Packages to Upload" trackers. Could someone please give me some feedback on this?

1. File an ITP bug against wnpp for the package

2. Post package on the "Modules To Package" tracker on alioth

3. Assign package to myself (?)

4. Prepare package and include the bug closing in changelog

5. Inject package into the Debian Perl Group svn repository

6. Post a request to upload on "Packages to Upload" tracker

7. Wait for it to be uploaded (as I am not a DD)
                     or
   email the list to ask for someone to upload it

Thanks,

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics