Re: additional thoughts about the new packages

Le Fri, Jun 25, 1999 at 01:18:50AM -0700, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... écrivait:
> This is probably the best solution.  If we allow people to leave
> perl-5.004 installed, we can't add this conflict.  People need to be
> able to have perl-5.004 installed if they have 1.85 Berkeley db
> databases.

Yes.

> Nope.  I don't see anything either.  Could you try downloading the
> package and see if you still get the same thing?

I've downloaded and installed perl-5.004-base and all was ok. That's
really strange, I wonder what i may have messed up while building ...

BTW, you could update the description of -base packages to mention
perl-=version= instead of perl. But that's really nit-picking. ;-)

Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/