Re: [GSoC 2021] Proposal: Packaging Caddy for Debian

Hey Ganesh,

Ganesh Pawar wrote:
Sorry for the delay, I got busy due to exams.

I have uploaded an initial draft of my proposal.
https://gitlab.com/ganpa3/debian-gsoc-proposal/-/blob/master/proposal.txt <https://gitlab.com/ganpa3/debian-gsoc-proposal/-/blob/master/proposal.txt>

thanks for your interest in the GSoC project to package Caddy for Debian!

Great that you already packaged two dependencies!

I quickly read through your proposal. In general, it looks good to me.

I'd suggest to be more detailed in your schedule. Also, you should allocate some time for thorough testing!

Have you already contribute to Debian in the past? If so, I'd mention it in the application.

Kind regards
 jonas

PS: I Cc'ed Georg, the co-mentor of this GSoC project. Please keep him in Cc.