Re: [GSoC21] Internal requirements for student selection

Hi Fioddor,
We (Outreach team) will reach out to you to ask about your student
selection near the deadline.

We can see the student proposals and their details directly on the
GSoC portal. Hence, you don't need to send them across to us.

You can also reach out to the team directly at oureach@debian.org for
further questions regarding student selections.

Thanks for taking part in GSoC.

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 12:40 AM Fioddor Superconcentrado
<fioddor@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Do we have internal directions for mentors to supply Debian GSoC admins with the students we selected for our slots?
>
> I mean things like:
>
> Provide the student proposal file, real name, email address, assigned mentor, ... here (link)
> Provide X days before Google's deadline (May 3rd).
> etc.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Pranav Jain