[GSoC`20 Report] [Weekly Report] Android SDK tools in Debian

Hola,
Here's a weekly update on my work done.

This week I was working on the updation of android-platform-system-core , prior to this I thought of updating android-platform-external-doclava , but with the concerned mentors I came to know that we don't need doclava anymore, so I dropped it. (work done till now can be reviewed here https://salsa.debian.org/Manas-kashyap-guest/android-platform-external-doclava )
While working on android-platform-system-core I started to work on it from scratch as we are changing the compiler of the files to CLANG (compiler used in upstream) from GCC (which was previously used)
for now, I have made a rough repository for this thing  (https://salsa.debian.org/Manas-kashyap-guest/system-core-gsoc )
During this week I learnt about makefiles, clang, GCC, CPP and c files as with this major update many files have been changed from c to CPP.
I also worked on makefiles and Learnt makefiles concepts.
Blockers:- As of now no such blockers.

Thank you
Manas Kashyap
manas-kashyap.github.io