Re: GSOC and Debian - urgent action

Hi,

to prevent that

     https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2020/Projects

will become a playground for Norbert Preining and me only:  Would you
mind posting an announcement to debian-devel-announce@l.d.o *soon* and
make pretty clear that urgent action is needed to get a sensible
selection of projects to pick from ready in 24 hours?

Sorry for pushing and thanks for your organisational work anyway

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de