Re: GSOC and Debian - urgent action

Hi all,
GSoC 2020 wiki page is now live. [0]
You can go ahead and add your project ideas. [1]

Moving forward, we can have an idea page open throughout the year as
suggested on the GSoC Mentor guide.

Thank you Nobert and Andreas for offering to help out. We will let you
know if we need additional support.

[0]: https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2020
[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2020/Projects

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 7:21 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@fam-tille.de> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 03, 2020 at 10:36:47PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 04, 2020 at 05:34:01AM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > > Hi Pranav,
> > >
> > > thanks for the quick reply, that is **great** news! I really was scared
> > > not hearing anything on inquires on the ML, and then the report from
> > > FOSDEM colleague.

> > > It is only two days till the deadline AFAIR, so good luck and looking
> > > forward to your further announcements.
> >
> > If I can do anything please let me know.
> >
> > Thanks for the additional headsup to Norbert
>
> BTW, there is no wiki page
>
>   https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2020/Projects
>
> yet.  I'm missing a place where I can publish projects.
> (Well, I know its a Wiki and I can create one but I do not want
> to create some race condition with people who are usually doing
> this.)
>
> Kind regards
>
>       Andreas.
>
> --