[GSoC-2018] Name change report

Hi all.
I send this email to report that, in agreement with my mentor and co-mentor, I changed the name of the project.

As the project focused on reverse engineering of BLE devices in general, not just on radiator valves, I changed from "Reverse engineering radiator bluetooth thermovalves" to "Reverse Engineering BLE Devices".

The main repository [1] and the Debian wiki page [2] remain at the same URLs (for convenience). While the reverse engineering guide is now at a new address [3].

Regards,
Sergio

[1] https://gitlab.com/sergioalberti/gsoc-blereverse
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/RadiatorThermovalveReverseEngineering