GSoC 2016 Week 5-6: Android SDK Tools in Debian

Note that week 5 started on June 28.

Last week was midterm evaluation, all three students of "Android SDK
Tools in Debian" project passed. Congratulations on all those who
passed the evaluation!

In week 5 I dealt with the FTBFS of src:android-platform-dalvik [1].
This is due to the fact that the latest
src:android-platform-system-core has been installing libraries to
/usr/lib/${DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH}/android.

During week 5 & 6 I attended DebConf18 in Cape Town. During the
conference, I gave a talk about the rationale, goals and progress of
this GSoC project [2]. I also met with my colleagues Chirayu Desai.

However, due to my weak sense of security, my laptop was stolen before
the talk was given. Lots of work on packaging RenderScript compiler
are gone...  As I do not possess other computers at home, I won't be
able to continue my work. I should be having a new computer in a few
days.

The following is my previous reports:

  * Week 1: <https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2016/05/msg00009.html>
  * Week 2-3: <https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2016/06/msg00019.html>