GSoC week 7 report

Hi all,
I was there for Debconf this week.Got to meet new people and learnt many new things in Debian.Writing blog to share about it.Wait for the interesting experiences.

This week I have worked on Python flask based web interface which allows to see extracted details and libravatar to extract avatar from the mail.

I am also working on counting number of mails received for each hour of the day to see when people are likely to reply.Will try to put everything in a web user interface by this week.

Regards,
Jaminy.