GSoC 2016 Week 4: Android SDK Tools in Debian

This week I have been focused on my exams, therefore I did not do much
work. The highlights of this week are the following:

  * Uploaded android-platform-build/1:6.0.1+r16-4 [1] which closes its
FTBFS [2].
  * Uploaded android-platform-system-core/1:6.0.1+r43-1 [3] which
closes several FTBFS caused by the multiarch library path transition

I am still having final exams and classes till 24 June, after which I
can start working full-time.

The following is my previous reports:

  * Week 1: <https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2016/05/msg00009.html>
  * Week 2-3: <https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2016/06/msg00019.html>