Re: libreoffice-java-common: POM meta data for maven builds

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 08:52:59PM +0200, Sebastian Humenda wrote:
> Rene Engelhard schrieb am 10.08.2013, 22:36 +0200:
> >Will try. A step-by-step instruction for safety-proofness would be nice
> >nevertheless...
> First of all, generate your three poms and place those somewhere in the source.
> Run mh_lspoms and answer the questions. It'll generate a *.poms-file. Rename
> that to libreoffice-java-common.poms and check whether the three entries look

Or ure.poms.

> like (with a differing path):
> debian/pom.xml --no-parent --has-package-version
>
> So e.g. pom.juh.xml etc.

OK, that I already guessed from your last mail.

> Then in debian/rules in an install rule:
> mh_installpoms -Plibreoffice-java-common

Or -pure...

(Most of the libs are in ure, just unoil is in -java-common, but see below)

> # now repeated for each jar:
> mh_installjar -plibreoffice-java-common -l debian/pom.xml build/location/jar.jar

I don't like this.
They are already installed by upstreams make install...
(OK; I move them to a different path, but...). Running mh_installjars,
removing the other copies and then symlinking them seems a bit obscure to me)

But I'll try...

But unoil.jar is not in /usr/share/java now. It's LO-internal stuff, so
what you suggest would make them appear in /usr/share/java directly..
(for juh, jurt, ridl that's (afaik) public URE Java classes, so they *are* in
/usr/share/java already..)

Regards,

Rene