Re: libreoffice-java-common: POM meta data for maven builds

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 10:10:19PM +0200, Sebastian Humenda wrote:
> >But sorry, but I am maven-agnostic. How do I put it where? just a juh.pom?
> >And just call mh_lspoms?
> I'm also not a experienced user on maven either. But from what I understand
> /usr/share/doc/maven-repo-helper/tutorial.html, it is enough to have the POM.xml
> in the source tree (e.g. debian/) and call mh_lspoms. This will ask you
> questions and patch the POM.xml as appropriate and *should* take care of
> distributing the debian-specific and the upstream POM file. In tests, it however

Ah, so that mh_lspoms is just pre-procesing on my side (?) and then I need to
install that using mh_installpom(s)?...

> did not accomplish the symlinking for the jar's (as promised)..
>
> >But what worries me more (yes, APT::Install-:Recommends is false):
> You just need maven-repo-helper as dependency, no need for maven-debian-helper,
> it has not much dependencies.

Which then would fulldillable with that only.

Will try. A step-by-step instruction for safety-proofness would be nice
nevertheless...

Regards,

Rene