Re: libreoffice-java-common: POM meta data for maven builds

Hello,

Rene Engelhard schrieb am 10.08.2013, 18:15 +0200:
>On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 11:43:14AM +0200, Sebastian Humenda wrote:
>> I am packaging a Libreoffice extension using maven as the build utility. For
[...]
>> There are already POM files from a developer available at:
>>   http://bertfrees.github.io/snapshots/org/libreoffice/index.html
>> which could be placed under debian/ in the package and automatically included
>> using mh_lspoms.
>
>Ah, yeah. (I'd generate them automatically - at least the version part,
>though, so that we don't need to adapt it manually everytime...)
>
>But sorry, but I am maven-agnostic. How do I put it where? just a juh.pom?
>And just call mh_lspoms?
I'm also not a experienced user on maven either. But from what I understand
/usr/share/doc/maven-repo-helper/tutorial.html, it is enough to have the POM.xml
in the source tree (e.g. debian/) and call mh_lspoms. This will ask you
questions and patch the POM.xml as appropriate and *should* take care of
distributing the debian-specific and the upstream POM file. In tests, it however
did not accomplish the symlinking for the jar's (as promised)..

>But what worries me more (yes, APT::Install-:Recommends is false):
You just need maven-repo-helper as dependency, no need for maven-debian-helper,
it has not much dependencies.

Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de   | Blog (eng / deu): http://www.crustulus.de/blog