Re: OOo2 dependencies don't seem right

[ please learn how to quote properly. Thanks. ]

Hi,

Ron Johnson wrote:
> So, as far as Debian is concerned, once 2 is released 1.x gets
> sent into the ether, never to be allowed back in?

That's the plan. No one would want it anyway once 2.x is released...
We're the one of last big ones ones actually shipping in their devel
trees/releases anyway...

I don't think we should take 1.1.x with us for etch, especially since
the ftpmasters don't and the security team also probably won't like having
two OOos there...

Regards,

Rene