OOo2 dependencies don't seem right

Hi OO Debian developers,

thanks for preparing OpenOffice.org 2 Beta2 and putting it in
experimental.  I'm testing it now (1.9.125+2.0beta2-1).  A couple of
matters related to package dependencies feel wrong, so I thought I'd ask
on the list before submitting bugs.

1) openoffice.org2-common Depends: openoffice.org2-l10n-en-us

Is en-us *truly* necessary for OOo2 to work?

It would make more sense to me to use a virtual package
openoffice.org2-l10n, which all the l10n packages provide.  Then the
correct openoffice.org2-core dependency would be
	Depends: openoffice.org2-l10n-en-us | openoffice.org2-l10n

It looks like you're already doing this in openoffice.org2-core, which
has
	Depends: openoffice.org2-l10n-en-us (> 1.9.125) |
openoffice.org2-l10n-1.9.125

So you'd just have to do the same in openoffice.org2-common that you're
doing in openoffice.org2-core.

2) openoffice.org2-core conflicts with openoffice.org-thesaurus
(provided by openoffice.org-thesaurus-en-us 1.1.4-7)

It's not clear to me why openoffice.org2-core has to conflict with
openoffice.org-thesaurus.  They don't appear to share any files.
More importantly, it should be possible to install OpenOffice v1 and v2
simultaneously, including their thesauruses.  Is this a known issue
which simply hasn't been solved yet, or should I file a bug about it?

Thanks,

Drew

p.s. please CC: me in any replies