Re: 1.1.3-3 calc refuses to show previously hidden rows

On (17/12/04 01:15), Erik Pinzon wrote:
> Calc on version 1.1.3-3 from unstable (Thank you Chris and all other
> Debian hackers for the wondefull KDE/Gnome integration and all the bug
> fixes) refuses to show previously hidden rows.
>
> The issue is evident in any new or pre-existing document, and doesn't
> apply to columns, only to rows.
>
> To reproduce the behavior:
>
> - Select a couple of rows in a new spreadsheet, right-click --> Hide
> - now, select from the row just before the hidden rows to the nex row
> after the hidden ones, right-click --> show ...... nothing happens.
>
> The only workaround I have found is to open the file using 1.1.2, unhide
> the rows and save it back.
>
> Should I file a bug for this? ... I couldn't find any bugs or other
> users comments on the same issue. Please advise.
>
> Thanks again guys!
FWIW I've had the same problems occaionally with columns - the "show" option
disappears or is greyed out, depending where you try to access it from.

It happened twice on spreadsheets that were probably created sometime
ago on another system (MS Office on Mac).  I haven't done sufficient
rigorous testing on OOo created sheets to know whether it is a
transitional problem or a real bug.  If it's happening to you on a new
spreadsheet, I guess it's the latter.  However, I'm currently on 1.1.2; I
am awaiting the o/s bugfixes before upgrading.

Not sure that this adds much ;)

Regards

Clive

--