1.1.3-3 calc refuses to show previously hidden rows

Calc on version 1.1.3-3 from unstable (Thank you Chris and all other Debian hackers for the wondefull KDE/Gnome integration and all the bug fixes) refuses to show previously hidden rows.

The issue is evident in any new or pre-existing document, and doesn't apply to columns, only to rows.

To reproduce the behavior:

- Select a couple of rows in a new spreadsheet, right-click --> Hide
- now, select from the row just before the hidden rows to the nex row after the hidden ones, right-click --> show ...... nothing happens.

The only workaround I have found is to open the file using 1.1.2, unhide the rows and save it back.

Should I file a bug for this? ... I couldn't find any bugs or other users comments on the same issue. Please advise.

Thanks again guys!

Erik.