Re: OpenOffice for Debian PowerPC testing?

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 02:02, Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:

> What you need is a compiler besides gcc-3.1 and higher. So you can
> install it from sid or packport it to woody. There are some other
> packages needed for building OOo on woody.

	I'm not on woody, but on testing -- and I don't think I can build,
really.  This machine is already lean on resources.

	But I understand you tell me I could install the sid packages if I got
a new compiler?  I don't quite understand.

> Then grap Java for Debian from here:
> #Java for PPC
> deb http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian unstable main non-free
> deb-src http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian unstable main non-free

	I will, thanks!

> There are the mozlibs needed, I will upload them to my webspace
> tomorrow and drop a mail here.

	What are these mozlibs?

> That should be all, please mail me, if you need more assistance. ;)

	To tell you the truth at this moment I am trying to use the YellowDog
installer.  But it dies when starting up without messages that I could
find.

--
  _   Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra    +41 (21) 648 11 34
 / \  Lausanne, Vaud, Suisse                    +41 (78) 778 11 34