Re: OpenOffice for Debian PowerPC testing?

Hoi .... hoi ..

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 06:37:49PM +0100, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:
>	I tried to use OpenOffice in my Debian PowerPC testing system to no
>avail...

What you need is a compiler besides gcc-3.1 and higher. So you can
install it from sid or packport it to woody. There are some other
packages needed for building OOo on woody.

Then grap Java for Debian from here:
#Java for PPC
deb http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian unstable main non-free
deb-src http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian unstable main non-free

There are the mozlibs needed, I will upload them to my webspace
tomorrow and drop a mail here.

That should be all, please mail me, if you need more assistance. ;)

		regards
				Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..