OpenOffice for Debian PowerPC testing?

	I tried to use OpenOffice in my Debian PowerPC testing system to no
avail...

	Seems like I can't use the unstable version for lack of dependencies.
The woody package doesn't work because the PowerPC versions are too old,
not compatible with the architecture-neutral ones.

	Any solution besides waiting for it to trickle down to testing or
upgrading to unstable?  I really need it now, and am in fear of going
unstable... compiling also isn't an option to me, having an old iBook
this probably would take the best part of a week.

--
  _   Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra    +41 (21) 648 11 34
 / \  Lausanne, Vaud, Suisse                    +41 (78) 778 11 34