Re: Trouble with Power-PC port

Moin ..

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 12:23:27AM +0100, Clive Menzies wrote:
>My set-up is Debian woody on a dual processor 450 MHz Mac G4, running OOo
>1.0.3.-2+1.
>
>It all seems to work fine so far except for one important element.
>
>If I try to open Excel Workbooks (either produced in Office98 for Mac or
>OfficeXP for Mac) OpenOffice starts to load and just before it displays
>the workbook, closes itself.  If I open OOo first and then try to open
>the workbook it still closes just before displaying the workbook.

Do you get any error messages? If so, pleade mail thme to this list.

And I suggest, that you install glibc-2.3.2-1 and try it again. I have
some issues with some documents, when I have glibc-2.3.1-x running on my
system. These issues are gone with 2.3.2-1.

I will upload them at let you know, where you can download it ...

		Regards
			Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..