Re: Some issues with oo.o 1.0.0-3

* Chris Halls <chris.halls@gmx.de> [2002-05-14 12:44]:
[903_remove_mailcap_mime.types_handling.diff]
> Cool, thanks a lot :)  I'll try it next time I'm rebuilding completely.
>
> The mime stuff is already done, thanks to John Cooper - I made a packaging
> mistake with it.  Just run update-mime as root to fix it until -4 is out.

 It's a pity that the files are called all the same ,)  Just to let
others know the the /etc/mime.types has some types missing (like the
newly sun.xml types) - Chris mailed about to the package-maintainers
already.  That has nothing to do with update-mimes which just touches
/etc/mailcap -- and that will be fixed soon, too.

 I guess the name of the script update-mimes is just too misleading ,)

 Have fun,
Alfie [Just for the records and those who weren't around on irc when we
       talked about that]
--
<snowcrash> ZZcd ..
<snowcrash> oops