OpenOffice.org package in a bad state in Debian?

Hi All ..

there two major issues, we have with the OpenOffice.org package, I
think.

First, for PPC, I have to rebuild the mozilla  to generate the
LINUXGPPC*.zip files for building OpenOffice.org-1.0.1 on PPC with the
Mozilla-Connection (to use the Adressbook from Mozilla).

I got a big build error with OOo and I think, that might be not easu to
fix :(.

The second issue is, that at the latest OpenOffice.org package on Intel
the Mozilla connection is not working either. I think, the reason is,
that we use gcc-3.2.1 and I assume, that the Mozilla Binaries in the
openoffice.org source are not builded with gcc-3.2.x.

That is not good, but I have not a quit good solution for it, but we can
switch over to the next Upcoming release? Maybe.

I pointed also out, that the wizards (File -> Autopilot) are not working
on any linux architecture... not on LinuxPPC and not on LinuxIntel, but
on Windows and MacOSX they are working.
I tried to debug it, but I had no change, I only got crashes ;(

So .. what should be the way?

	Regards
			Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..