Re: openoffice.org deb Hu translation

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 09:49:20AM +0200, Narancs wrote:
> I've seen you have lang pkgs also.
>
> Can you include the Hungarian translation in a pkg?
>
> you can find it below URLs.
>
> thanks!
>
> http://office.fsf.hu/work/
>
> http://office.fsf.hu/work/res-044-01.tar.gz
>
> http://office.fsf.hu/work/res-044-99.tar.gz

These URLs are prebuilt .res files - we build langpacks from the sources.
Is there a patch for the source?  Are there any efforts to get these into
the official version?  What is the licence situation for these translations?

We don't have enough manpower on the team to implement and maintain a
completely separate language to the main sources, and one that is not spoken
by us.  Is there anyone who uses Hungarian who would we willing to take this
on?