hello

I used apt-get today and it updated my open office.
this is the command/site I have in my sources.list
deb http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/openoffice/ testing main contrib

and of course I downloaded the latest update of openoffice today of that
site. when I completed an apt-get update, apt-get upgrade

now, openoffice does nto load at all in ne way shape or form...
I was wonderifn if you could help me thier. :)

(Please Inculde History with all Mails.)
Jurgen Weber
Technical Services Department
Bluechip Infotech Australia
PH: (02) 87458464
Email: jurgenw@bluechipit.com.au

The information transmitted is only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance of this information by any persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.