Re: New libfreetype6 package available that shows opens___.ttf

Hi ..

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 09:25:41AM +0800, Anthony Fok wrote:
>On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 10:09:01AM +0200, Chris Halls wrote:
>> We are currently working on producing packages compiled with gcc 3.2, which
>> is due to be released in the near future.  I have been given advice on
>> debian-gcc about a problem, thanks to Martin v. Loewis.
>>
>> Thanks to Anthony Fok and Werner Lemberg for the dicussions about freetype -
>> hopefully we can start using Debian freetype again.
>
>First of all, congratulations for your upload of OpenOffice.org into Debian!
>:-)  The most recent upload of libfreetype6_2.1.2-4 to Debian supposedly
>fixes the "opens___.ttf font invisible in OOo" problem.  ftdump shows all
>three CMaps now, so you may want to try it with OOo to see if it actually
>works.  Special thanks to Werner Lemberg and George Williams for the
>diagnosis and sample code.  :-)

thnx for your note .. I will see, if I will get it work, build OOo with
external libfreetype and let you, whether it works or some issues;)

	Many thnx first for your help!

		Regards
			Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..