Re: Openoffice in woody -> uploaded

I got an error launching it:

% openoffice
running openoffice.org setup...
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/setup.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libstlport_gcc3.0.so.4.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
setup failed.. abort

It is looking for libstlport_gcc3.0.so.4.5 but the actual file is
libstlport_gcc_3.0.so.4.5 (an extra underscore). Renaming the file seemed to fix it.

Chris Halls wrote:

Yup, they are there now.

I pointed 'testing' to them too, because everyone seems to want to be able
to install those on Sarge, so now you can.

I haven't tested it extensively and I'm going away until Monday, so if there
are problems with the Packages files you might like to try downloading by
hand until then.

Cheers,